Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye Bye 2007, Hello 2008

7.40 am Batu Berendam Melaka 31/12/2007

Seeing the bright sun this morning, some thoughts ran wild in my mind.
"And so this is the last morning sun for 2007.
What are all the things I've done in 2007.
Can I proudly say I managed the year smoothly and excellently?"

Far from perfect, I still have loads of things to fix.

But still, 2007 had been a great year. So many beautiful memories with my family and friends and also my fangirl world.

Dont have any specific new year resolution, only that, may 2008 be a better year than 2007. Very vague, I know. XD

I have so many wishes, hopes and dreams, but all that I can do is to try my very best and work hard and hope that my luck wont run dry.

Yorushiku ne everyone.
Please bear with this ahjumma for another year.
OT muar 31/12/2007
2008~ Here I go! ^o^

p/s-that polka dot OT cap seriously will make everyone look like ahjumma!

5 comments:

c0m0tness said...

hahaha happy ahjumma in OT ddress ...

happy newwwwwwwwwwwwww yearrrrrrrrrrrr

may all the hpoes n dream will come true~~

pleass to bear with me too for the rest of MBBS~~haha

asha/chibi/skebe/ecah said...

ahjumma dear^^
may ur 2008 be better than 2007....
do bear with me too ne for as long as we are friends... yoroshiku ne! =D

deebone said...

happy 2008 news year!!!!!!!!!

it might be hard work, but i think i can bear with u for another year. bcoz i'm super nice like that XD
hahaha jk.

here's hoping u wont miss another friday~

to a great year!! yea!^^

applegreen said...

hanaaaa happy new year !!
with all the best wishes to you~
the OT clothes in tv series tipu only.. in real life its not that cool huh hehehe
hana is always 'bearable' to me, instead ppl beware that she's contagious ! all the gedikness/hyperness/absent mindedness.. haha
love u hana !
take care ! make use of tht dbsk huge calender so u wont be disoriented even for a day ^^

ahnali said...

nurul~
you are no less an ahjumma than me!
hahaha
thankiessss ^^ you too
and yosh~~ lets go through this course excellently! XD

sukebe + busuk~
thank you ^o^
hahaha
and i you =D

adie~
ceh.. i dont care.. you have to bear being my friend by hook or by crook!
hahaha.. i already put up a calendar in my room XD

mag~
akemashite omedetou gozaimasuuuuu
hahaha tu laaa.. serious very ugly the OT clothes.. the cap especially.. uuu ahjumma.. ><

heee thank you for accepting all my flaws ^o^
hahaha.. yep2.. gantung dah XDXDXD